6 Things to Consider When Planning Your Destination Wedding
There are a million possible ways to celebrate your special day. The tricky part is deciding which one is the right choice for you. When planning a wedding, one of the biggest hurdles is picking the optimal location for your vows. Most of us dream of having a wedding in a magical, unique, and exotic place. There’s something exciting about saying your vows in a lush and charming location that makes your guests feel like they’re on vacation. Yet, most couples find narrowing down their choices is the biggest challenge. There are many things to think about when deciding where to celebrate your destination wedding. Here are some key things to consider:
- You don’t know what you don’t know. Research is key to a successful destination wedding. When interviewing potential venues, be sure to ask about wedding packages, guest accommodations, and price points. Don’t just consider the physical amenities, but evaluate the overall atmosphere and feel of the location.
- Identify your needs. Are you envisioning a chuppah with a backdrop of sky-scraping pine trees? Or maybe you’re dreaming of a grassy isle surrounded by a river? It’s important to pinpoint exactly what kind of facilities and resources you need to make sure your wedding goes as planned.
- Pick the right season. Climate is a major factor in planning your destination wedding. Not only should you check the forecast, but you should investigate how the seasons impact the flora and fauna in the region.
- Decide on a budget. Create a spreadsheet of all the costs involved in executing your wedding. Pick and choose the most feasible options, and which features are necessary but require a little extra spending. Knowing exactly how much you can invest in your wedding will help you narrow down your choices.
- Take care of your guests. This is your special day, but it wouldn’t be remotely memorable without your friends and family. Consider factors such as dietary restrictions, accommodation preferences, and travel to determine what kind of services you should plan for your guests.
Your destination wedding should be a day that goes down in history. Brush Ranch is more than just a venue. This one-of-a-kind woodland is the perfect place to relax and celebrate with your loved ones without the distractions of modern technology.